Fire Station Outfitters' beds are quality built. Our bunks and single beds are manufactured using laser cutting and robotic welding to ensure consistency. Metal beds are durable, require no tools for easy setup and resist bedbug infestations. The sleep surface is a No Sag Sinuous Spring which is rated to 375 lbs.
The Series 400 were designed to be the best, most durable bed possible.
The Series 400 beds have got some weight behind it, but that’s due to its heavy-duty construction:
• Can be used as a single bed or stacked to create bunk beds
• 375 lb weight capacity on bottom deck, 275 lb on top deck when bunked
• Each single bed weighs 76 lbs
• Each bunk bed set weight 158 lbs
• 1-1/4" square posts and cross tubes, all 16 Ga
• Sinuous wire deck construction with button hook in style
• Rust-resistant, Epoxy powder coated finish
Dimensions (39" x 75" Standard Twin):
• Overall Width 39.75"
• Overall Length 81.5"
• Total Height 63" to top of headboard
• Clearance under deck 9.75", Height to top of bottom deck 12"
• Height to top of top deck on bunk 48.5"
• Clearance between decks on bunk 36.5" without mattresses