Your security is important to us!
We accept Visa/Mastercard/PayPal or bank wire transfer. The options are available on the payment page of the checkout process.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Fire Station Outfitters values our customers and respect your privacy. We collect information about you in our stores and through our website in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests and promotions. As described in this policy, we may share your information with our affiliated companies and, under certain circumstances, with third parties that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DOES FIRE STATION OUTFITTERS COLLECT?
HOW DOES FIRE STATION OUTFITTERS USE MY INFORMATION?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment, and to process merchandise returns.
- To communicate with you and, with your consent when required, to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications.
- To permit you to create an online wish list and, if you choose, to share that list with your friends and others who are registered on the site and know your email address.
- To permit you to create a personal address book for your shipping address(es) on our site.
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions and programs in which you participate.
- To help us learn about your shopping preferences and purchasing history, including so that we may tailor offers to you.
- To help us address problems with and improve and develop our site design, products and services.
- To enhance your shopping experience.
- For our internal business purposes, such as to analyze trends and statistics, for audits and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
- To contact you if necessary regarding your transactions, your account, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and/or for other administrative purposes.
- You always have the choice not to receive marketing information.
DOES FIRE STATION OUTFITTERS SHARE MY INFORMATION?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with our affiliated companies, for their use consistent with this policy, including for marketing purposes.
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, processing credit cards, fulfilling your requests, or helping prevent, detect and investigate fraudulent or suspicious activities and transactions. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
- We may share information about you if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to: (1) comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, inquiry or request from government or public authorities in any country in which we operate, including Australia; (2) protect the rights, privacy or safety of Fire Station Outfitters or others; (3) protect against fraud or other illegal activity or for risk management purposes; (4) permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages we may sustain; or (5) enforce our policies or the terms and conditions applicable to any contest, promotion or program.
HOW DO I ACCESS OR CHANGE MY INFORMATION?
HOW DO I MAKE CHOICES ABOUT RECEIVING PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS?
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, from us, you can let us know by contacting customer service from our contact page.
Please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from us. If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we can honor your request. It may take up to 10 days to process your email request and 6-8 weeks to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from us.
If you change your mind, you can start receiving promotional communications by email from us again by re-signing up for email when you visit our website or our stores or when you enter a sweepstakes or contest, or by contacting customer service. You can start receiving promotional communications by mail from us again by contacting customer service.
HOW DOES FIRE STATION OUTFITTERS COLLECT AND USE NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Non-personal information includes information that does not identify you. It also includes aggregate information, for example, using personal information to calculate the percentage of our customers who like a particular brand.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our website.
We may collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the site. This information may include your computer's Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. We may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to our site. We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other, non-affiliated websites.
HOW DOES FIRE STATION OUTFITTERS COLLECT AND USE IP ADDRESSES?
Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit our website, along with the time of your visit and the pages that you visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SECURE?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information from unauthorized access, acquisition or disclosure. Sensitive personal information contained in orders placed on firestationoutfitters.com are encrypted using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us.
WHAT IS "PHISHING"?
WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES?
HOW LONG DO YOU RETAIN MY INFORMATION?
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Fire Station Outfitters Policy Revision Version 1.0, Date 12/16/2016.